JOB PROFILE – TRAINER
Saksham believes that technology solutions should reach the end-users at a single point and at a very affordable cost. Therefore, we procure the assistive devices from different parts of the world and make them available at single place. Our aim is to satisfy all customers who visit Saksham regarding information and devices.
As a Trainer of Assistive Devices, candidate will be responsible for carrying out that goal through positive and effective communication with customers as well as efficient operation of the organization. A trainer will be a face of the organization for the users/ beneficiaries.
We’re looking for a friendly and ambitious professional who wants to begin or continue a career in counselling management. Working in a VI organization, counselor will listen attentively to clients, offering them time, empathy and respect with the aim of reducing confusion and increasing their ability to cope with challenges, or to make positive changes in their life.
• Proven successful experience as a Counsellor
• Powerful leading skills and business orientation
• User management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced trainer is most welcome
• Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
• Any Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
• actively listen to user’s concerns
• help users to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways
• refer users to other sources of help, as appropriate
• attend supervision and training sessions
• work to agreed targets in relation to user’s/ beneficiaries contact
• Keep records and use reporting tools.
• Phone and internet counselling services is required
• Should know about Group Counselling
• Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
• Schedule appropriate training sessions.
• Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
Qualifications and skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work in high-pressure situations and to “think on your feet”
• Be able to read and understand any beneficiary data
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Basic reading and writing skills required
• Excellent beneficiaries service and communication skills needed
• Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (for e.g. MS-WORD, EXCEL) is must.
• a willingness to work with all kinds of people
• excellent observation and listening skills
• patience, tolerance and sensitivity
• an understanding of own attitudes and responses
• a belief that all users are able to make positive changes
• An appreciation of confidentiality issues
• Knowledge and experience with Indo- NVDA software and other Screen Readers
• Knowledge of Android and IOS phones is essential.
• Know how to set up, operate, and troubleshoot any required equipment
• Should have good mobility skills.
Location: Jallandhar, Punjab