Praja Pragati Trust (PPT), a renowned NGO organization based in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh with experience of over 25 years in the field of social sector is seeking active and dynamic personalities from commerce background with atleast 3 years of work experience in accounts department for the position of Accounts Assistant in its head office, Tirupati.
Position: Accounts Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities:
PPT is looking for a self-motivated, responsible and dynamic personality for the position of Accounts Assistant, who would be responsible for managing accounts of different Governmental and Non-Governmental projects in its Head office, Tirupati.
The candidate is expected to be well-versed in regular accounting work and willing to play multiple roles in the organization as per the organization needs.
• The candidate is responsible for tracking project wise expenditures, preparation and maintenance of expense vouchers and relevant supporting documents
• Co-ordinating with different project co-ordinators and ensuring timely submission of project bills, reports and other relevant documents
• Ensuring timely compliance of statutory filing relating to Income tax, FCRA, GST and other compliances
• Assisting Finance Manager in preparation of monthly MIS reports
• Co-ordinate with auditors, bank personnel and other external agencies for Finance and related works
• Maintenance of office records and documentation related to Finance and accounts
• Regular maintenance of all project finance details in MS excel and posting entries in Tally
• Any other work as assigned by the Finance Manager
Expected educational qualification, experience and skills
• Commerce graduate with atleast 3 years of relevant work experience
• Candidate should possess conceptual knowledge on accounts, preparation of BRS and other finance related reconciliations
• Candidate should be well versed in MS office (MS Excel and MS Word) and working knowledge of Tally is preferred
• Candidate is expected to be well versed with basic computing knowledge
• Need to possess oral and written communication skills in English and Telugu languages
• Candidate is expected to be a good team player and pleasing personality to carry out given responsibilities in the NGO sector
Salary: Commensurate with candidate skills and experience
Interested candidates are requested to apply with the subject “ Application for the position of Accounts Assistant” and share their resumes along with brief covering letter to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Location: Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
Graduation - Graduate-Other