• Advanced university degree (Master's or equivalent) strategic management or mass media
communications, digital marketing or a related field.
• 2 years of experience in digital marketing/social media marketing.
• Experience executing effective multi-channel marketing strategies, SEO,social media, and other digital
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display
• Measure, analyze and optimize all KPIs to drive conversions and maximize the awareness about the
organisation’s work and team.
• Able to communicate effectively with the client, internal teams and other externalstakeholders (PR
agency, videographer etc.) acting as a liaison for briefs and content
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work on all aspects of the organization’s digital presence, including strategy and planning, content,
campaign and communication.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders for social campaign planning, management and execution.
• Plan the Social Media Calendar in line with the short and long-term goals of the brand.
• Write blogs, PR articles and other content for website and social media handles.
• Plan and execute organization video shoots and post production.
• Drive content development with the team to reflect business requests and implement them to deliver the
• Track social media practices, monitor and cater to industry trends, and make recommendations to improve
• Work on Canva to design and deliver engaging campaigns and other communication material.
5 days working
Flexible Working Hours
Interested candidates please Apply on this link https://forms.gle/sYBqqu3awuNjGHvz8 or share CVs on
this mail Id firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other