Administration Officer Middle And Higher School
Qualification: Graduate + Post Graduate + MBA
Salary: 60k - Negotiable for candidates having experience in the same field.
Please share your resume/CV at: email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities of Administrative Officer
• General administration and day to day office management /operations which inter- alia primarily includes leave/ transfer records, secretarial duties, and assets welfare, canteen , vendors management , inventory/ stores and assets management, office correspondence, receipt and dispatch of mails.
• Administrative officer is the overall incharge of the school for all non academic activities.
• To identify , select, appoint monitor and review overall performance of agencies i.e., HK , security , horticulture, WTP, STP, DG/Transformer, maintenance, drivers, office boys/ helpers, lady attendant etc. and ensure their service are optimally and effectively utilized .
• To track/ update status of all administrative compliances/ approvals and ensure their renewal.
• To maintain close liaison with the relevant authorities/ service providers/ vendors for smooth functioning.
• To periodically review inventory of assets and monitor inward and outward movement of goods.
• To monitor office supplies/ purchases so to procure at competitive price.
• To take minimum 3 quotes from different vendors and POs/WOs cover relevant clauses.
• To monitor functioning of Book/Uniform shops and ensure hassle- free management.
• To monitor Cafeteria functioning from availability, quality, deliveries, hygiene and compliances.
• To validate Invoices submitted by vendors before advising for payment.
• To update regularly checklist for Non-Academic Compliances for smooth functioning.
• To optimize the cost in day to day procurement.
• To periodically check health of all engineering equipment and renewal of their AMCs timely.
• To maintain cordial relations with local Authorities, Police, fire, pollution, NOIDA and all others and resolve all issues amicably.
• To handle all administrative function and work closely with all stakeholders.
• To monitor R&M of machinery/equipment/infrastructure.
• To develop SOP and suggest recommendations to streamline and improve school’s operations.
• To supervise Non Academic Team, evaluate their performance and also identify/impart required Training to Staff for advancement.
• To support the school Leadership in aligning the objectives to meet strategic needs.
• To handle audit queries and ensure required guidelines/Acts are complied with.
• To monitor the entire Campus and ensure adequate flow of information for efficient operations.
• Any other Duty assigned from time to time.
Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Graduation - Graduate-Other