- As a communications manager, your core focus would be to take responsibility for RATI's online presence and to expand RATI Foundation's community through online platforms and social media.
- Design and implement creative strategies that reflect the goals and vision of RATI.
- Pitch creative ideas and develop visual concepts for the look and feel of all possible communications and experiences.
- Work with a small team to create engaging content that reflects a cohesive language and aesthetic for RATI's online platforms as well as a larger community including partners, funders, etc
- Capture insights from specific RATI projects & programs & activities and design content around the same for online platforms
- Editing content for RATI Foundation & writing for social media & newsletters, and managing their delivery
- Serve as a custodian of RATI’s brand identity. Ensuring the correct, up-to-date logo and style guides are in use.
- Efficiency in managing timelines, budgets, schedules, and implementation of workflows
- Analyzing the audience and leading ideation to ensure better reach
Preparing regular reports on RATI Foundation’s social media and audience engagement
- 3+ years of experience managing organizational communications
- Should be passionate about online and social-media platforms
- Should be well-versed with Canva
- Knowledge of design and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is a bonus
- Should exhibit sound editorial judgment and enthusiasm for RATI Foundation's commitment to creating better services and systems that can be accessed by children & women to resist the violence they face.
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, and Facebook Creator Studio is a plus
We are a tight ship and we require team players with a willingness to be flexible.
Candidates must submit a résumé; two references, with names and contact information, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are trying to build an inclusive culture to make our offices a space where our people feel valued, have a voice, and can be their authentic selves. People of all ethnic backgrounds, women, LGBTQ individuals, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for all our positions. As we work with vulnerable children, certain policies are designed and implemented to ensure rights and well-being of the children we work with are upheld. All employees, without exception, are expected to adhere to the child protection policy & systems.
Deadline for applications: 25th March 2023
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other