JOB TITLE- PROGRAM Coordinator
Important: Please mail your CV at email@example.com specifying your last drawn salary and expected salary.
ABOUT SISTERS LIVING WORKS:
Mission: To raise awareness and provide suicide prevention education and resources to the public, with a primary focus on the women of India. We accomplish our mission through in-person and on-line educational workshops, support groups, conferences and programs which promote awareness of suicide and the importance of mental health.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Conduct Workshops: Prepare, Research and Update PowerPoint presentations related to the mission of the organization. Organize workshops and discussions in English, Marathi, and Hindi.
• Train School Counselors and Educators: To be able to train and create awareness about suicide prevention based on the manual created by the organization.
• Support Groups: Lead and manage various support groups.
• First Responder: Manage and Train for First Responder Training program.
• Counseling: Undertake one on one counseling, preparing reports
• Content Writing: Creating training contents, workshop contents, newsletter, website, social media updates etc
• Support Fundraising: To attend meetings related to fundraising. Helping in making reports.
• To be responsible for providing guidance and supervision for implementing and managing program activities for the organization.
• Mobilize and manage trainers/volunteers/interns.
• Supervise and manage other team members to take counseling sessions and handle support groups.
• Expert in counseling.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills are a must.
• Excellent Networking skills is a MUST.
• Excellent and confident public speaker.
• Excellent command over English Language.
• Ability to Lead and Organize Roles & Responsibilities.
• To be able to conduct support groups effectively.
• Masters in Psychology.
• Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in management, counseling and training with variety of clients handling issues of depression, anxiety, relationship issues etc.
COMPETENCIES THAT WE LOOK FOR:
• Should be a good listener and have strong hold on counseling skills.
• Relationship management.
• Managing stakeholders.
• Eye for detail - Problem solving.
• Good writing skill in English for Newsletters.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to impact people.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Teamwork and Team management skills.
• Ability to communicate in Hindi and Marathi.
Remuneration as per experience.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other