Shaping Careers Education Society
Shaping Careers Education Society aims to empower youth, women through education information dissemination and livelihood generation since 2013. We are seeking to hire as suitable candidate's for
(1) Community Development Manager
(2) Community Mobilizer.
About the Roles:
1. Community Development Manager: The role of the Community Development Manager will focus on overall coordination of the programme at district level, supervision of activities implemented by responsible parties, contractors, accurate accounting and reporting on use of programme funds and monitoring the achievement of results. Specifically, the Community Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
1. Smooth operation of project through day-to-day oversight and coordination of implementation of project activities.
2. Successful coordination of the project team in carrying out their duties at an optimum level through ensuring efficient and effective resource utilization.
3. Successful coordination of the preparation and implementation of annual and quarterly results-based work plans in line with indicators and targets specified by management and successful coordination of inputs into all project reports as required.
4. Monitor project activities, including financial matters, and organise quarterly progress reviews, preparing quarterly progress and financial reports.
5. Recruit and supervise technical and training expertise as required for implementation of the project.
6. Develop and maintain close linkages with relevant local government bodies, influencers and implementing partners of the project, engaging them when necessary to disseminate results and learning.
7. Support the Project Coordinating Committee in organizing the coordination meetings, reporting to the committee as requested, and providing feedback on project strategies, activities, progress, and challenges.
8. Complete the projects within deadlines while strictly following government norms.
2. Community Mobilizer:
1. Organize awareness camps at village level federations.
2. Assist project level coordinator to implement the project.
3. Collect and report project data to the district level coordinator.
4. Full professional proficiency in spoken and written local language
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a
6. Prior experience of working on development issues
7. Willingness to travel in rural areas as needed.
8. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent initiatives all
• Age Group: 22-40 years; preference to candidates
• Willingness to travel extensively in all the villages of Fatehbad & Panchkula
. Apply For Male/Female
Per Month Salary + DA + TA & Mobile Expenses (as per NGO norms)
Qualification & Experience:
1. Community Development Manager -: MSW/Master in Sociology with 3 to 5 years of working experience
2. Community Mobilizer: Bachelor in Social Work/Sociology with 2 years of experience
The candidate who working in Jal Jeevan Mission will be given the preference for these Posts.
Kindly share your CV at Email Id: email@example.com or WhatsApp 8968990810, if you any queries please call on mentioned number
Location: Fatehabad and Panchkula, Haryana
Graduation - Graduate-Other