Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
Parwarish Cares Foundation
About the Organization
Parwarish Cares Foundation was established in 2015 with the objective to deal with the social menace of sexual abuse and harassment. Driven by the aim to reach 10 million children by 2030, Parwarish Cares Foundation, referred to as PCF hereafter, launched the Aao Baat Karein (ABK) program in 2018. That has covered 2,76,000 + children (highest in the country).
Type of Organization
Not-for-Profit / NGO
Sector of the Organization
- Will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing strategies to measure the effectiveness of PCF's programs
- Development of monitoring and evaluation policies & standards.
- Maintain and administer the M & E database
- Support project progress report, project mid-term review, and final evaluation.
- Identify areas of improvement
Experience & Skills Required
Monitoring and Evaluation
The candidate who is interested to work part-time is also welcome.
Number of openings
These details are indicative and can be negotiated with the organization
salary as per individual experience and skills sets
South Delhi, Delhi, India
Graduation - Graduate-Other