• Manage all the programme files in the HO from the proposal stage to completion of the reporting to the back donor agency.
• Identify and prepare concept notes for possible resource mobilization.
• Ensure the quality of the products from the field (proposals, reports, case studies etc.)
• Timely monitoring, evaluation and reporting of CI projects and deliverables in accordance with CI quality standards.
• To manage and lead the effective implementation of the child development program in the jurisdiction allocated within the program.
• To contribute and add value toward strengthening the thematic sector in the implementation area.
• To assist in action-oriented baseline survey, research studies and impact assessment studies for evidence-based data to support the program.
• To proactively engage and develop an understanding of the emerging trends in this sectoral and incorporate the new developments as appropriate into Child Development programs with added focus and delivery at the Impact Level.
• Develop national / state level Caritas India’s Child Development Strategy aligned with the Organizational Strategy.
• To liaison, establish and manage strong partnership network with different stakeholders on the issue of child development.
• To create state level working committees and or advisory groups to make the program implementation more effective and innovative. Salary INR25000/-
Location: Delhi, Delhi
Graduation - Graduate-Other