Position: Project Associate
Project: Umang- Joy of Learning
Reporting To: Program Coordinator
Project Location: Balapur, Telangana
About the Organization:
ARCH (Advanced Resource Centre for Humanitarian) Development Foundation is a non-profit organization (registered as Section 8) located in Vadodara working towards development activities mainly focused on education, women empowerment, skill and livelihood and financial literacy to name a few. We are working in states like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu. For further information, kindly visit our website- www.archfoundation.in
About the Program:
Project Joy of Learning focuses on providing quality education to the students studying in government-aided schools. It aims to create an eco-system in the school encouraging holistic development of children. The focus areas of the program are:
• Improving the learning level efficiency of students.
• Promotion of activity-based learning
• Engaging students through different events & competitions throughout the year
• Conducting expert-based workshops & trainings for students & teachers
• Work in coordination with education & government officials to provide support to the project.
• Lead project by managing project schedules, collating project data, creating project metrics & submitting periodic project status updates. • Regular liaison and communication with central teams with respect to the emerging needs and demands at any point in time and facilitating processes through reports, internal coordination, communication, documentation, and planning. The Associate will also continuously collaborate with relevant teams across the organization (content, M&E, finance, etc.) as required to ensure smooth operations and timely implementation. • Program tracking and financial management will need to be followed up with regular tracking of progress against the plan. Financial management will comprise ensuring that expenditure on the ground is as per plans and that any deviations are being recorded and managed efficiently.
• Develop a planned schedule for spoken English classes & conduct the same for 5th & 8th grade students in all the project schools.
• Creating internal reports & other documents of various activities as required by the organization. • Will be responsible to handle relations with the government as a member of the central office of ARCH. Other advocacy-related functions, such as liaisoning with other NGOs, partners, etc., may be required on the part of the Associate.
• Support the team in preparation of required resource materials to ensure quality alignment of the projects with responsibility to deliver the same as per the requirement. • The project associate will be responsible for mentoring of the field team, assessing the training need, and holding weekly review meetings to ensure timely execution of programmatic activities.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by your line manager.
Salary: INR 2.4 Lakhs to 3.00 Lakhs per annum
Interested candidates can apply with their updated CV at email@example.com with subject line as “Project Associate- Balapur.”
P.S.: Only the shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of Telugu (read, write & speak) & English (read, write & speak) is a compulsion.
• Should be open to travel & undertake field work.
• Willingness to travel on the field extensively.
• Should have a two-wheeler of their own.
• Knowledge and understanding on issues related to education and community.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Function as a team player.
• Ability to meet reporting deadlines.