• Teach and prepare the children (ranging from 5-18 years) for Communicative English along with basic grammar.
• Perform project visits (one project at a time) and required to stay for 3 days a week at a project to ensure the overall quality of the project (Food and Lodging will be provided by the company during the stays).
• General supervision of the activities implemented to ensure that the objectives of all the projects are achieved within the given time-frame and the parameters of the funding received.
• Lead project staffs on ways to properly document, organize and capture R & R Foundation projects.
• Keep and maintain a record of the utilisation of the existing resources (such as verifying the bills) and provide recommendations based on project activities and timelines.
• Monitor and evaluate the overall quality of the project and track the progress of the same.
• Meetings with staffs to explain the characteristics of the project, assign responsibilities, outline work plan.
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal