Location : Nashik
• TNS India Foundation is looking to hire a professional as Project Manager to lead and implement projects on providing Life Skills training and Employability Support for Youth in Urban areas.
• The C2IC Nashik program aims to upskill 700 women ITI students over a period of 14 months to become significant contributors to India’s emerging economy and organizational change gained through the program. This objective will be met by upskilling disadvantaged youth
enrolled in ITIs and Polytechnics in soft skills necessary to place them in high-paying jobs in the manufacturing sector. Additionally, it aims to also provide a component of training in green skills to place some students in organizations that are moving towards green businesses.
• The program will work with students on four components to enhance their employability with an added focus on green jobs: Sensitization and Mobilization, Career readiness training, Career Counselling and providing Career Access.
• TNS India Foundation has already delivered soft skill training to 24000+ youth to improve job readiness and placing them in jobs; providing career guidance and pre-employment counselling to access jobs. Inspired with an ambition to place 100,000 disadvantaged youths in jobs by 2027 the program plans to scale-up its geographical presence and scope of interventions significantly. The program aspires to build a scalable platform of blended
learning which can transform disadvantaged youth - bringing their households out of the poverty trap.
• The project manager will be responsible for managing and growing the entire project and its deliverables that will include but not be limited to anchoring program implementation, stakeholder engagement, business development, team management, participating in design/strategy, rolling-out pilots etc.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Business or Development studies with relevant prior experience
• Overall at least 10-12 years of relevant experience in corporates and development sector managing large scale projects
• Exposure to skills development and youth employability projects, Training Design & Delivery, and projects related to Education and Technology sector will be a plus
• Entrepreneurial orientation and growth mindset
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to undertake field research, write reports and synthesize data
• Demonstrated ability to work in and manage a team of 30+ team members
• Willingness to Travel extensively within and around program location
• Leadership skills to manage multiple stakeholders
• Existing networks with Large Corporates will be an added advantage
Note: We prefer a female candidate for the role.
Resumes can be submitted in the link given here :- https://forms.gle/Gm1SWfrcazAcscHa8 (or) mail to email@example.com
Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
Graduation - Graduate-Other