Job Summary: Naman Seva Samiti is seeking experienced and highly motivated consultants or resource persons to provide technical support and guidance to our organization in various areas of disability inclusion, livelihood development, value chain development, cooperative & FPO management, and Animal Husbandry interventions. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the challenges faced by marginalized communities and persons with disabilities and be committed to promoting inclusive practices and sustainable livelihoods.
• Provide technical support and guidance to promote disability inclusion in Panchayats, FPOs, cooperatives, and livelihood interventions. This includes designing and implementing disability inclusive livelihood interventions, developing inclusive Self-Help Groups/Farmers Interest Groups, and strengthening livelihood interventions.
• Provide expertise in areas of goatry/poultry/animal husbandry, value chain, and organic/natural farming certification. This includes developing individual business plans, farmer producer organizations, and cooperative business planning, market analysis, product costing for products developed by Farmer Producer Companies.
• Develop and design the implementation of rehabilitation services for persons with disabilities. This includes conducting assessments of the needs of persons with disabilities, developing rehabilitation plans, and supporting the implementation of rehabilitation services.
• Develop entrepreneurship development plans for On Farm and Off-farm-based activities. This includes identifying and developing entrepreneurship opportunities for persons with disabilities and marginalized communities and supporting the implementation of project plans.
• Conduct survey analysis, reporting, and documentation. This includes conducting baseline and end-line surveys, developing and maintaining data collection systems, and analyzing and reporting on project data.
• Build the capacity of staff in technical areas related to various projects implemented by Naman Seva Samiti. This includes identifying capacity building needs, developing and delivering training programs, and providing ongoing support and guidance to staff.
• Design knowledge dissemination and convergence of government schemes for villages and urban areas. This includes identifying relevant government schemes, developing knowledge dissemination strategies, and supporting the convergence of government schemes with project activities.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field (agriculture, rural development, disability studies, etc.) or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in disability inclusion, livelihood interventions, animal husbandry, and cooperative value chains.
• Experience in providing technical assistance and guidance to organizations, communities, and individuals.
• Knowledge of government schemes for villages and urban areas.
• Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Willingness to travel frequently to project locations in Betul, Hoshangabad, and Chindwara.
Terms and Conditions:
• The consultant or resource person will be engaged on a contract basis.
• The fees and travel costs will be negotiated based on the scope and duration of the project.
• The consultant or resource person should be willing and able to work in rural areas with persons with disabilities and marginalized communities.
• The consultant or resource person should be willing to travel by train/bus to project districts and be provided with a taxi in the field.
• The consultant or resource person should adhere to the logistical arrangement made by Naman Seva Samiti
• The consultant or resource person should provide regular updates on the project's progress and deliverables in the format and timelines agreed with Naman Seva Samiti.
• The consultant or resource person should inform the tentative availability of days per month, as specified by the client.
Address for sending applications:
• Physical Address: Naman Seva Samiti, Village Jawra (Athner), Betul - 460110, Madhya Pradesh
• Email: Jobs@ngonaman.org
Location: Betul, Hoshangabad, Chindwara, Madhya Pradesh
Graduation - Graduate-Other