The Project Coordinator is responsible for implementation of all key activities and initiatives under the project within the given geographical area and responsible for the overall service delivery for the community as per the Activity indicators.
• Work and plan in collaboration with Community organisers /Field staff coordinator, tuition teachers for the smooth functioning of the project and achieve the project activities.
• Managing the community organizers to ensuring that the project activities designated to them are completed in time.
• Preparing the Monthly/ half yearly and annual reports as required to donor. Responsible to undertake Need Assessment Survey/ Base line Survey in the community- Data entry
• Participate in all the meetings, visits and trainings conducted by the donor and the organisation.
• Developing and implementing appropriate strategies / systems / plans for varied needs of the project including weekly/monthly and long term plans.
• Regular Visit to Field areas, tuitions centres and ensures the smooth functioning of the activities designated. Monitor the tuition teachers to ensure the need of the children.
• Facilitating advocacy meetings, focus group discussions at the field, conduct awareness, campaigns along with the field team.
• Ensuring the formation of child rights club in the slums and attend the meetings.
• Interacting with children and attend meeting with children, facilitating the child rights groups on life skills and children rights
• Ensuring and support the community organizers to conducting cultural, sports camps and informal education workshops to build a sense of awareness in children, a sense of pride in their culture and life skills.
• Ensuring and support the community organizers to conducting writing and speaking activities for children to enhance their self-expression skills, reasoning and critical thinking skills.
• Organizing dialogues between children and elected representatives, officials to address children’s issues
• Create a space to learn through art and a build a stage for talented children to express themselves
• Ensuring the Child rights children’s interaction with children from other child groups by organizing interaction sessions and discussions on children related issues
• Preparing success case studies of children and monitor the progress of a child’s overall development
We are looking for a person with:
• A graduate degree with atleast 2-3 of work experience at NGO/CBO sector and with Children.
• Very good interpersonal, reporting and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to multi-task, and nurture relationships
• Fluency in English and Kannada
• Capacity to work hard and keep commitments, strengthen financial systems and processes within the organization including databases and computer based communications.
• A candidate must be from Bengaluru only.
Consultancy honorarium: Rs.22000/- to 24000/- . Send us the CV to email@example.com by mentioning the position in the subject line.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Graduation - Graduate-Other