· Connect and Collaborate with the corporate leaders to identify job openings.
·Build up and maintain relationship with corporate leaders and community clients, gathering feedbacks and meet individual needs.
·Organise regular grooming sessions in association with the Educators/Trainers and/or also special skill development classes among enrolled candidates.
·Prepare profiles of the candidates, create database to share with the Corporates.
· Conduct placement drives in center or off center.
· Build a strong communication network through digital platform.
· Maintain records of training, placements, and interview results to report to the concerned committee in the weekly review.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent tact, diplomacy and conflict resolution skills
Basic understanding of vocational assessment and counseling techniques.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office or related software needed to maintain records and prepare reports.
Educational qualification and experience
· Master’s degree in psychology/sociology/psychiatry/ education /MBA with HR.
·At least 5 years of experience for working in the similar field.
Salary: Rs.35000/- to Rs.40,000/- p.m.
Location: Garia, Kolkata, West Bengal
Graduation - Graduate-Other