DESIGNATION: PROGRAM MANAGER
NO. OF POSITION: 1
LOCATION : BANGALORE
The Program Manager shall be responsible for designing and implementing the programs and monitoring the children’s projects / Educational Activity Centers located in the villages around Doddaballapur and reporting to the Management.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project design, planning, execution and monitoring with result-based management approach.
• Conducting project assessments and reporting.
• Guiding and training project officers and project staff on a regular basis.
• Manage Project documentation, project reports and financial reports.
• Develop monitoring mechanisms and tools for the assessment of project progress.
• Develop documents to demonstrate program impact and propose innovative ideas to effectively carryout program activities.
• Fulfill any other responsibility as assigned from time to time.
• Post graduate degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology or Development studies or equivalent.
• At least 10 years of experience from an organization working for children.
• Knowledge of Community Development, Children’s Education and Health, Child Rights issues, experience in skill development in training programs to youths, etc.
• Project Management.
• Capacity Building & Training skills.
• Networking & Facilitation skills.
• Fluency in English and Kannada and Excellent communication skills including writing reports.
• Monitoring & Review of projects.
SALARY: Salary is on par with other National level NGOs and is negotiable based on the qualification and experience of the applicant.
Candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their applications with full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April 2023.
Applications must include precise information on education, work experience (name of organization, starting and ending dates, work performed, name of supervisor and contact details), with two References, current salary drawn and expected salary, and other relevant experience and skills. The CV should include a Cover letter explaining how you meet the competency criteria.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Graduation - Graduate-Other