Pragati Path Foundation requires the following workers for a targeted intervention project for high risk groups under the National AIDS Control Program in Varanasi district:
Name of Post: Monitoring & Evaluation cum Accountant
Number of Post: 01 post
Stipend: Rs. 12,000- Rs. 16,000.00 monthly +TA
Qualifications: Graduation in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and Commerce basic computer software applications.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of work experience which includes: Experience in data management, monitoring and evaluations tools, data quality checks, analysis and interpretation of data on program performance. Maintaining financial records /accounts. Knowledge and experience in health and social development sector will be an added advantage.
Knowledge software e and Skills:
Proficient in computer data management and analysis using computer. Familiarity with government health policies and programmes Strong communication skills. Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working.
Functions / Key Results Expected
Summary of Key Functions; The Monitoring and Evaluation cum for managing all program, physical and financial data. Update of information on daily basis, computerization of outreach and project level data and consistency and quality checks of data, monthly reports for review and reporting to SACS Accountant will be responsible conduct data analysis and prepare.
Duties and Responsibilities: Under the direct supervision of Project Manager of TI the M&E cum Accountancy will be responsible for performing the following functions.
Monitoring& Quality Assurance
1. Computerization of outreach, clinical and project level data on daily basis.
2. Conduct continuous analysis of data and provide analytical report for weekly and monthly reviews
3. Individual tracking of HRG for project services
4. Identify potential problems in reported data to improve the quality data.
5. Conduct field visits for ensuring data quality and handholding of outreach team on MIS formats
6. Liaise with SACS and TSU/SETU team for program performance reporting
7. Preparation of SOEs and submit to PM and PD
1. Report to PM of the project.
2. Timely submission of monthly program performance data in SIMS/IVIITR/SOCH or other reporting format.
3. Preparation and submission of SOEs. Provide data information required for preparation of reports.
4. Compile field level information for operational reports when required by SACS.
5. Assist in preparation, writing and editing of all reports required by SACS or TI project - for example specific Annual Report, Field Study Reports, Event reports etc.
6. M& E assistant to travel to the project area / Hotspot for purpose related to TI programme implementation like work with PE / ORWs ensure quality data capture. M&E Assistant should visit the field for about 8-10 days in a month
7. Support and maintain data capturing in such as SIMS, MITR, SOCH, p-MPSE, OST MVP module
Last Date for Apply: 24.03.2023
Eligible and interested candidates email your bio data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sort listed candidates will be called for Interview.
TI Varanasi Pragati Path Foundation
Location: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh