The ideal candidate should have a track record of outstanding management of day-to-day operations, including hands on experience to work on the field and off the field, manage the team, grasp of data to provide insights and organisation deliverables. This person will be a motivated leader who thrives on creating and sustaining a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity. Ultimately, the Program manager will be responsible for maintaining successful daily business practices at the centre and organisation level and continuous improvements. The Program Manager will report to COO.
- Enroll students at the centre as per the target and defined parameters
- Plan ahead for the enrolment and ensure team has clarity of the approach and implementation. This would include college outreach and expansion
- Analysis and forecast for the next Enrollment
- Understand all Program interventions end to end (Training, Mentoring, Placement and internships, etc.)
- Deliver all interventions as per the defined KRAs
- Establish strategic Centre goals by gathering important business, financial, and operations information.
- Define objectives, identify and evaluate trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluate outcomes
- Accomplish all program objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing midterm / long term plan, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplish Program objectives by managing staff, planning and evaluating program activities
- Accomplish program results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Coach, counsel, and discipline team members
- Develop, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for building connect with Corporate, and College Partners.
- College outreach and continuous relationship building throughout the year for Enrolments and any other support.
- Connect with Katalyst students and interact with them regularly to build rapport, assess their needs, follow up and update data.
- Engage with corporate partners for workshops, field visits, internship and placement opportunities.
- Supervise program initiatives assigned and provide internal processes for improved efficiency while adhering to organization’s guidelines.
- Provide data analytics of program outcomes, specific intervention, and COE to the management teams.
- Create and maintain rolling three/six-month plan for organisation initiatives/projects.