Key position at the CSC for all administrative and financial matters. S/he will work closely with the Project
Coordinator / Project Director to ensure smooth conduct of financial matters and additional assignments if
any assigned to.
Specific roles and responsibilities of Accountant(Part time):
-Book keeping: Recording of expenditure with proper supporting documents.
- Bank reconciliation on a monthly basis Maintaining inventory of supplies/consumables and other
- Maintaining and updating fixed assets and stock register.
- Disbursing salary and making payments to vendors/suppliers in a timely manner l maintaining
attendance register and leave records.
- Preparing appointment letters for staff in consultation with Project Director.
- Maintaining HR files for all staff.
- Coordinating with finance staff from SR/OSACS for periodic review and submission of monthly and
quarterly financial reports.
- Providing required support in organizing meetings and other CSC activities.
- Ensuring proper backup of accounting data on regular basis. This should be in a computer or device
other than the one in which the accounting software is installed.
Qualifications and Experience for Accountant (Part time)
B.Com, Experience with working knowledge of accounting software in 2 year, especially Tally.
Good Knowledge of English and Hindi.
Candidates with prior working experience in Care and Support Centre will be given Priorities.
Salary: Rs.10000/ (Ten Thousand) only - (Consolidated) Per Month and travel as admissible.
Operational Area: Cuttack Project Office
Location: Cuttack, Odisha