Katalyst and International School of Corporate Etiquette and Protocol Pvt. Ltd. (“ISCEIP”) seeks to recruit a dynamic individual as a Marcomm Executive, who will resume the role to drive the Katalyst and ISCEIP communication and visibility. She/He will be responsible for internal and external communications, Digital Media, PR, branding and marketing outcomes to strengthen Katalyst presence across India and the globe. She/He will interact with the internal stakeholders including alumni to create stories and content. It will be 5-day work week which may include a Saturday or Sunday as the programs run on weekend. Availability to travel whenever required for meetings with the corporate, various stakeholders, review meetings and other events.
- Draft content and curate for social media accounts daily, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, in consultation with the team
- Track social media analytics every week and run campaigns and tests to look for optimization opportunities across audiences.
- Spot social media trends relevant to Katalyst and ISCEIP's work in education especially STEM, woman empowerment, leadership, skills, both globally and in India, with a view to aligning curated news article sharing posts, developments, leadership series, member, business and policy efforts;
- Draft social media toolkits with standardized keywords, hashtags, and mentions, on a daily basis for sustained engagement.
- Execute the communication team's digital marketing and content amplification strategy.
- Run campaigns and tests to look for optimization opportunities across audiences.
Editorial & Communications:
- Provide writing, editing, and copy-editing support to the leadership and program teams, helping with the production of compelling written and visual communications.
- Develop program-related communication for donor reporting and grant applications.
- Capture good images of various activities.
- Create written and video stories of Katalyst students and alumni.
- Engage with various stakeholders to get testimonials and profiles.
- Prepare and disseminate quarterly and special edition Newsletters, Yearbook, and other collaterals.
- Any collaterals and videos for ISCEIP
Website Content Management
- Ensure Katalyst’s website and microsites are updated
- Draft and perform quality control checks on all new and revised content
- Check for length, language, flow, spelling, and grammar; and collate content as required
- Cross-promote content, templates, and design on digital media.
- Identify creative and interactive ways to share content on the website and digital media.
- Help with Katalyst Annual Convention and related collaterals, visibility, and communication.
- Press Release, article, blog, and op-ed draft and dissemination (pre and post)
Any other work as may be required from time to time