• Any Bachelors Degree, preferrebly a degree in MBA or other related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in NGO related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team and Need of Technical knowledge.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to work on tight deadlines.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Fundraising. Involved in reaching out to potential donors to raise funds for the organizations. They may also participate in grant writing, the process of drafting detailed applications in pursuit of funding from foundations or grantmakers. Requires excellent people skills and creative thinking about how to market a program to potential funders.
• Budgeting. Play an essential role in making sure programs run smoothly, efficiently, and on budget. While coordinators don’t need to be mathematicians to succeed, money management experience is beneficial.
• Creating program materials. Program coordinating can mean designing curricula for an educational nonprofit, creating schedules or pamphlets for conferences, or organizing a professional development program for others at an organization.
• Event Management Coordinates program-related events such as workshops and national Events, etc. with Speakers and delegates, Plan and schedule events such as conferences, fundraisers, or meetings with potential donors.
• Be the main point of contact for program chairs, session chairs, college club committee, and invited speakers for the events.
• Forming an organizing committee and young teams at the Institutions to conduct awareness events through the college clubs.
• Adopt/attain information on new findings in all related ngo fields regularly.
Location: Erode, Tamil Nadu