Organisation: Rajsamand Jan Vikas Sansthan, Kankroli, Rajasthan
Rajsamand Jan Vikas Sansthan is a non-profit, non-governmental organization. The organization working on the issues like Child Rights, violence against women, Adolescents, Gender-based violence, Women Empowerment, Livelihood Generation & Basic Education. Currently, the organization working in two districts of Rajasthan namely Rajsamand and Bhilwara.
RJVS has now partnered with Kailash Satyarthi Children Foundation, USA for the implementation of “Access to Justice” program in Sirohi District. The primary focus of the project is to address child protection issues covering Child Marriage, Child Sexual Abuse and Child Trafficking. In this process RJVS would like to deploy dedicated and experienced individuals. The belove positions are adequately challenging, target oriented and responding to emergency situations.
Position: Community Social Mobilizer
No. of Post: 5 (Five)
Location – Sirohi, Rajasthan
Duration: Initially for 11 months and likely to be renewed for further period
Salary: Based on qualification and experience.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• Graduate from any reputed university with at least 3 to 5 years of direct working experience in child protection sector.
• Understanding about child protection legislations including national and state guidelines
• Working experience on child trafficking, child sexual abuse and child marriage issues
• Understanding of the statutory and legal system of the government in dealing with child protection cases
• Earlier exposure of working with police, judiciary and juvenile justice system
• Candidate matching the above criteria of any gender are encouraged to apply.
• Should be able to take up challenges and work at any point of time (day & night)
• Ability to articulate, effectively communicate and negotiate with statutory authorities, schools, colleges, local clubs and communities.
• Ability to organise community events, rallies, meetings with different stakeholders and training at the community level.
• Willingness to learn, share and facilitate others to learn in the process
• Ready for outstation travel as the case may be with immediate notice and for rescue & repatriation of children
• Good writing and analytical skill
• Knowledge about digital platform and social media platform
• Language proficiency – Hindi and Local
Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview and selected candidate needs to join within 7 days from the day of final confirmation from RJVS.
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria should only apply and submit the following documents:
• Updated detailed CV mentioning the academic & work experience
• Suitability Note stating the credentials and skills for which he/she be called for interview
• Two References
The application along with a cover letter and the above two documents need to be sent:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st May 2023.
Please note that the applying candidate must have own Two-Wheeler for local transportation and Android Mobile.
Location: Sirohi, Rajasthan