Chintan is a growing non-profit organization focusing on environmental issues. We are looking of a dynamic MIS Coordinator with at least 5 years of work experience in the sector. who is open to learning and is willing to work with diverse variety of people. The candidate must be self-motivated deeply interested in data/research and will work with a small team. Development sector experience will be added advantage. Chintan will be unable to consider applications from retired government servants
1. Develop and maintain system plan including operational requirements, budget requirements and schedules.
2. Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
3. Develop and implement standardized MIS procedures across all business applications.
4. Develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness.
5. Plan and manage software and hardware upgradations.
6. Monitor MIS performance regularly.
7. Conduct periodic trainings on MIS activities to ensure teams can provide data efficiently.
8. Plan and manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
3. Organized with attention to detail.
4. Working knowledge of various computer operating systems and interfaces.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in operations management, Information Security, Computer Programming, or related field required.
2. At least five years of MIS experience, required.
Interested candidates, Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed CV by May 30th, 2023.
Location: Lajpat Nagar, Delhi