Roles and Responsibilities for Assistant Manager-Craftmarks
Job & Role Description:
The role of Assistant Manager-Craftmark at AIACA will focus on growing the Craftmark Vertical and will entail the following responsibilities:
1. Analysis of Craftmark Data to Compute Impact, Growth Plans and Strategy
• Analyzing Craftmark Data on Quarterly Basis, along with Asst. Manager -Membership
• Supporting ED in creating Craftmark Growth Strategy & Plans for Craftmark
• Coordinate with Team effectively
2. Assistive Services to Craftmark Members
Leading the roll-out of Assistive services to Craftmark members, which include but are not limited to-
• Maintaining healthy relationship with members through regular communication and Quarterly Meets
• Organizing Virtual Sessions for Members
• Materializing partnerships with exhibitions and facilitating participation of Craftmark members through these partnerships
• Mobilizing Craftmark members for the marketing opportunities generated by Marketing officer
• Identifying relevant Awards and supporting members to apply for the same
• Mobilizing Members for participation in AIACA Social Media Campaigns
• Profiling members on Social Media through generation of proper Content
• Develop monthly Bulletin Content and contributing to Newsletter Content
• Create Craftmark Catalogue and organize Craftmark Jury
3. Enhancing Craftmark Visibility
• Developing partnerships to enhance visibility of Craftmark
• Supporting in the revamping of the Craftmark Website
• Finalizing and managing Craftmark Podiums/Information Desk at popular Craft Exhibitions, hand-in-hand with Asst Manager-Memberships
• Finalizing & Organizing Craftmark Pop-ups with popular Craft stores across India
• Attending events to create more visibility and get new memberships for Craftmark
4. Craft Documentation
• Create Standard Procedures for documenting Craft Processes
• Get new Craft Processes Documented
5. Other Tasks
• Lend Support in Launching Craftmark Green
• Review, discuss and guide ongoing craft material research with respect to market indicators for green products.
• Support ED in organizing Handmade in India Event
• Any other assignment as deemed necessary for the organization and the projects.
Competency/ Skill sets required:
• Technical and academic understanding of Indian traditional crafts sectors and craft techniques, Handloom and Handicraft work
• On-ground working experience with artisans, craft NGOs, craft producer/member groups, craft-based CSR organizations
• Demonstrated capacities of working with stakeholders from varied constituencies to represent their interests sensitively
• Sound office IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Forms, basic Adobe Photoshop - Mac based.
• Ability to manage data and records and analyze and interpret data
• Deep understanding and knowledge of Craft based marketing Platforms and exhibitions
• Excellent report-writing & presentation skills with attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken
• Team player
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
• Excited about working with craft communities across the country
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or PG in design, preferably from a Craft based Institute
• 4-6 years’ experience of working in the Craft sector
The Salary/Compensation offered will be commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Health insurance will be provided as an additional benefit.
Professionals meeting above requirements may email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Please clearly mark the e-mail with subject line: “Assistant Manager-Craftmark Application”. The last date for applications is the 22nd June, 2023.
Location: C.R Park, New Delhi, Delhi