Key position at the for all financial matters. S/he will work closely with the Project
Coordinator / Project Director to ensure smooth conduct of financial matters and additional assignments if any assigned to.
Specific roles and responsibilities of Accountant:
-Book keeping: Recording of expenditure with proper supporting documents.
- Bank reconciliation on a monthly basis Maintaining inventory of supplies/consumables and other
- Maintaining and updating fixed assets and stock register.
- Disbursing salary and making payments to vendors/suppliers in a timely manner l maintaining attendance register and leave records.
- Maintaining HR files for all staff.
- for periodic review and submission of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Ensuring proper backup of accounting data on regular basis. This should be in a computer or device other than the one in which the accounting software is installed.
Qualifications and Experience for Accountant (Full time)
B.Com, Experience with working knowledge of accounting software in 3 year, especially Tally.
Good Knowledge of English and Hindi.
Candidates with prior working experience.
Salary: Rs.18000/ only - (Consolidated) Per Month and travel as admissible.
Operational Area: Angul Office
Location: Angul, Odisha