About the Opportunity:
SURAKSHA(A Society for Integrated Voluntary Actions & Services) is a non- government, non- profit organization that works with rural tribalpoor families of Odisha.
• One Vacancy in R.Udayagiri Block, Gajapati, Odisha
• Rs 30000 per month (Local conveyance 2000/month extra)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Documenting financial transactions
• Monitoring the efficiency of existing accounting procedures and ensuring they comply with the government regulations
• Reviewing financial documents to resolve any discrepancies and irregularities.
• Reconciling already documented reports, statements and various transactions.
• Creating, reviewing and presenting budgets
• Recommending financial actions by analysing accounting options
• Cooperating with auditors in preparing audit reports
• Providing guidance on revenue enhancement, cost reduction and profit maximisation.
• Preparing and analysing financial statements like cash flow statement, balance sheet and profit and loss statement
• Submitting annual tax returns
• BSc in Accounting/ Graduate in commerce /Post Graduate in with commerce/ MBA in finance and Minimum of two years of experience in accounting in farmer producer company or other producer company .
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like tally , Fresh Books and QuickBooks
• Two- Wheeler is a must with valid driving license.
Last date of apply: 08.06.2023
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the selection process. The appointing authority has the right to accept/reject an application without assigning any reason.
Location: Ramagiri, Odisha