• Assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language, speech, and swallowing disorders.
• Communicating with the patient, and liaising with their family members, physicians, and teachers to design effective treatment plans.
• Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative techniques to provide the best care.
• Keeping up-to-date with advancements in the field by attending conferences, conducting research, and expanding professional and academic networks.
• Educating patients and their families on speech disorders and available therapies.
• Taking detailed notes on patient history and progress.
• Providing mentoring and workshops to speech therapy students.
• Evaluating patient progress and implementing changes to therapy programs as required.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: From Rs. 20,000.00 per month
• Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Nimapara, Orissa: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Location: Nimapara, Odisha