Employment Type: Full-time (Contractual)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Position Overview: Reporting directly to the Manager - Programme, this position provides a comprehensive programme and monitoring role for a highly acclaimed CSR initiative that ensures a professional, responsive, and effective experience of working closely with the elementary system of education.
• Assist the Program Manager in coordinating and overseeing the development and implementation of program activities/initiatives to meet assessed needs.
• Support in content/resource development as and when required.
• Extensive field visit and visit to Schools
• Assist in the preparation or translation of material in Bengali.
• Undertake field visits to monitor and provide hand-holding support to teachers, members of the community, and their mobilization and empowerment.
• Undertake field visits to provide support in community activities.
• Collaborate with other team members to plan, organize different activities, and support the implementation of project activities.
• Support the organization in ongoing and upcoming projects from time to time to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
The candidate must have:
• MSW or Masters in any social science
• At least 2-3 years of prior experience in the development sector
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Problem solver who can think on their feet
• Ability to assess priorities, initiate and follow-through on tasks
• Strong self-starter who will take charge and provide efficient support to the Manager
• Strong ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
How to Apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter in English with the email subject "Application for Project Officer - [Candidate's Full Name]" to HR Head at email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the duly filled application format to be downloaded from the website of Vikramshila Education Resource Society. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and the position will remain open until filled. We sincerely appreciate your interest in this job opportunity, but only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Important Note: Vikramshila is a zero-tolerance organization in regards to sexual abuse, exploitation, and harassment. We have a strong policy in this regard. In the application format, the applicant needs to declare their past record and consent to verification.
Salary – As per organizational norm
Location: Kamrup Rural, Darrang, Assam