Location: Baikunthpur, Chhattisgarh
Key position at the for all financial matters. S/he will work closely with the Project Manager / Project Director to ensure smooth conduct of financial matters and additional assignments if any assigned to.
Specific roles and responsibilities of Accountant:
1. Book keeping: Recording of expenditure with proper supporting documents.
2. Bank reconciliation on a monthly basis Maintaining inventory of supplies/consumables and
3. Maintaining and updating fixed assets and stock register.
4. Disbursing salary and making payments to vendors/suppliers in a timely manner
5. Maintaining HR files for all staff and attendance register and leave records at project level
6. For periodic review and submission of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
7. Ensuring proper backup of accounting data on regular basis. This should be in a computer or
device other than the one in which the accounting software is installed.
Qualifications and Experience for Accountant
B.Com, Experience with working knowledge of accounting software in 1-2 year, especially Tally.
Good Knowledge of English and Hindi.
Candidates with prior working experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Report to: Project Manager.
Apply in strict confidence: To the Director, Sampada Trust, Ahmednagar on Yogesh.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Baikunthpur, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra