Role and Responsibilities of Mentors
• Mentor is responsible for community mobilization in their working committee. S/he is responsible for community gathering for the event.
• Mentor is responsible for conducting sessions under the programme as assigned by SES.
• Mentor is responsible for developing trust, self-esteem and confidence among programme participants.
• Mentor is responsible for home visits under guidance of Assistant Partnership Coordinator
• Responsible for distribution of supplies and snacks under session as and when required.
• Submit daily report. Submit weekly report and monthly report to APC. Submission of daily photo of session is also required.
• Responsible for collecting non consumables supply after session and put in a box.
• Weekly submission of item prepared from weekly supply
• Submission of Monthly attendance to session to Assistant Partnership Coordinator
• Enhance communication and interpersonal skills of programme participants.
• Mentor is responsible for collecting data as and when required and regular update SoCCs book of participants in selected working area.
• Participate in meeting with organization without fail.
• Eager to work as per need of organization.
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh