Job Description – Communication Officer
• Managing MSSI social media handles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and uploading the content on a regular basis.
• Use different tools and methods to undertake media analysis to help MSSI strategize its media advocacy efforts.
• Responding to the queries of the visitors on social media platforms and MSSI website after coordination with Chapters and the national office.
• Support teams in collecting success stories and information for newsletters and websites.
• Providing writing and editorial support for organizational communication including the annual report, newsletters, program communications, advocacy briefs, etc.
• Collaborate with the country leadership to develop Information Education & Communication (IEC) material on Multiple Sclerosis, marketing, and fundraising material including brochures, posters, leaflets, slide decks, infographics, annual calendars etc.
• Support in organizing key events to showcase the work of MSSI among external stakeholders
• Maintain a communications calendar with key events, dates, and deadlines throughout the year.
• Any other responsibility as or when arises during the project implementation phase.
Location: Remote (Work from Home)
• A master’s degree in mass communications or similar qualification
• At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in the NGO sector (Freshers from good institutes with the above skill set are encouraged to apply)
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication and writing Skills.
• Knowledge of software (canvas, Kinemaster, etc)
• Exceptional skills of managing social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Remuneration: 25,000 to 35000 per month (The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history)
Submission of application
Candidates should apply latest by 21th June 2023 with their latest resume, giving details of current and expected salary and two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the Application for the post of Communication Officer in the subject line of the email.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply.
Location: Remote (Work From Home), Delhi