Campbell South Asia (CSA) was launched in July 2019 as a regional center of the Campbell Collaboration. The Campbell Collaboration is an international research network whose goal is to increase the production and use of rigorous evidence synthesis.
Regional centers are required to promote the Campbell Collaboration in their region including training and supporting researchers to publish Campbell maps and reviews and decision-makers to use evidence from reviews; advocacy for Campbell and the findings from Campbell reviews; and to engage in the production of reviews.
Terms of Reference
The Finance manager/Director, Finance will oversee and manage Campbell South Asia’s Finance and Administration Department.
Reporting to: Director General, Campbell South Asia (CSA)
- Overseeing all finance operations, financial planning, projections and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Overseeing all administrative matters for Campbell South Asia, including development and revision of policies as needed.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to procedures and controls.
- Overseeing the financial contracts and financial management of all the projects of CSA.
- Overseeing and ensuring timely processing of all payments.
- Overseeing and ensuring timely invoice of funds due, and ensuring follow up of late payments.
- Prepare employment contracts for new staff, and terms and conditions of their employment.
- Overseeing all accounting work and, scheduling of regular meetings of the audit and finance committee, and preparing papers for the committee and the Board
- Ensuring legal and regulatory documentation is filed, and monitoring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures within the organisation to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Lead responses to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct, if any.
- Advising the Senior Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance and provide guidance on financial strategy
- Assisting in preparing budgets for financial proposals
- Participating in meetings as required with staff to assist in identifying and supporting any outstanding compliance issues.
- Arranging the annual audit and working with the auditor for successful completion of the audit.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Languages
- A bachelor degree or higher in business, commerce, finance, accounting, economics, business administration or related fields.
- The applicant must be a qualified chartered accountant.
Experience: At least 5 years relevant experience in a related field.
Languages required: Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong motivation skills and ability to work independently.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- An analytical approach to work.
- Sound technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
New Delhi, India
Applications, comprising a cover letter of no more than 500 words, and a full CV highlighting relevant experience to be submitted to email@example.com by 5.00 pm IST Sunday, 25th June, 2023.