Nature of Job: Fixed term Contract till Dec. 2024; 6 months probation period
Summary of Job: - GPSVS is looking for the DFs for Suapul District of Bihar for the project of Welthungerhilfe-European Union on the project "Enhancing Civil Society Organizations' capacity in Response to Socio-Economic Impact of Covid-19 in India" (Skill Development Project For the Migrant Labor & Their Families)
You need to work on its four outputs:
1. Skill Development trainings are conducted for workers from the unorganised sector in collaboration with Govt. and Pvt. Sector Programmes.
2. Vulnerable households are capacitated to access Govt. programmes on food(PDS, ICDS, MDM), employment(MGNREGS), agriculture and allied sectors and safety nets.
3. Risk Communication campaigns and mitigation measures on COVID-19 are organised in collaboration with Govt.
4. Advocasy activities are undertaken for policy changes on rights of unorganized sector migrant workers.
Job Profile: -
• Responsible for the project implementation at the posted district.
• Daily coordination with MCO/SDMO to undertake the project implementation at the selected GP/Villages.
• Using a proper format to conduct survey.
• Maintaining all sorts of data of all the areas you are visiting.
• Report daily to the MCO.
• Visit the community on daily basis and understand the need of the family; same reported to MCO.
• Visit door to door to undertake the project implementation at the selected GP/Villages.
• Communicate with and provide orientation to local level influencers, such as community leaders, religious leaders and local celebrities about the needs of Skill development/re-skilling; to get their support for creating an enabling environment.
• Organize field level awareness camps.
• Acting as government liaison to coordinate with local government officers at the district, block and panchayat levels.
• Attend the meeting, capacity building programs at field level/HO.
• Maintain the database of the Migrant labor of the selected areas.
• Maintain the files of the documents related to Accounts section.
• Attend the monthly meet with the monthly activity report and Account related bills (Evidence based).
• Maintain a database of the entire domain, non-domain skill development center in the district.
• Maintain a respectful relationship with community members and stakeholders.
• Carry out any other program related activities as and when required and as advised by Project Coordinator.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the line manager.
Minimum Bachelor Degree, having 2-3 years of work experience in the field of Social mobilization, employment, Youth Counselling, Knowledge of Social entitlements.
Ability to effectively interact with villagers, Community; Ability to plan the work efficiently; Good written and verbal communication skills; Excellent interpersonal skills; Knowledge of MS Office; Must own a two-wheeler with driving license, smart phone.
Remuneration: Up to 15K + Fixed TA of Rs. 1500 + Mobile Expenses.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send an updated resume to email@example.com keeping CC to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with Sub. Line “Name- DF Supaul- Your Permanent Add.” e.g. (Amit- DF Supaul-Patna) in the Subject matter of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women and persons from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
To Know more about the organization visit www.gpsvs.org
Location: Supaul, Bihar