Role and Responsibilities of Partnership Coordinator
The Partnership Coordinator is responsible for implementation of the program in the district. S/he is the converging point for where the program gets operational and implemented. S/he while being responsible for the programme delivery, is also responsible for the operational management of the program. The position involves intense travel in operational areas. This could amount to 50 % of the time based on programmatic need.
Responsibilities: The job responsibilities for the position of Partnership Coordinator are as follows:
• Work under guidance of Programme Director for smooth Implementation of Global Glow’s Glow Club Programme.
• Plan and making strategy for programme activities and events. Further work to break down the programme plan into club wise actionable plans.
• Create implementation maps for each Assistant Partnership Coordinator with their respective assigned Mentors and Junior Mentors.
• Facilitate and monitor the implementation of planned session activities and community level engagements. Conduct field visits as per the activity and session plan and monitor progress and gives quality input where necessary. Minimum 12 day field visit is required and report of field visit need to be submitted separately.
• Ensure that daily progress report, monthly progress report, annual progress report, monthly plan and demand are prepared and shared in a timely manner
• Problem solving and providing support to team members wherever required. Conduct meeting and training of team members as per need of the programme.
• Mobilize and facilitate the engagements of other stakeholders during the programme.
• Facilitate stakeholders in supervision and monitoring of programmatic activities.
• Responsible of all programme centres with support of Assistant Coordinator, Mentors and Jr. Mentors.
• Support the collection and documentation of impact and success stories on monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Maintain and update programme MIS on a monthly basis
• Mobilize and facilitate active participation of young girls and their communities to participate in planning, monitoring and implementation and evaluation of community development initiatives.
• Build the capacity of young girls, families and community to collectively engage local leaders on identified issues.
• Submission of attendance of sessions and photos of sessions and activities is mandatory on monthly basis with support of Assistant Partnership Coordinator.
• Support team members to impart sessions to the girls.
• Facilitate networking relationships and participation with wide stakeholders such as government, and other key partners at local level such as NGOs, CBOs.
• Participate in activities assigned by Donor and communicate and report it to the organization.
• Attend all monthly check in of donor and other calls as required by donor and SES.
• Participation in organization meeting as and when required.
• Lead the development of KPIs for team members under guidance of Programme Director and review their performance periodically
• Oversee the data collection related to programmatic intervention areas as set by the organization.
• Any other work assigned by SES as per the need of organization.
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh