Position: FPO Manager
No of Position Vacant: 1
Type of Job: FPO Promotion and development, Business development, Market linkage, Technical Support
Reporting Person: Project Coordinator
Period of Contract: Initially three months’ probation period, after successful completion of the probation period the contract will be renewed based on performance.
About the Organization:
Sarvo Prayas Sansthan (SPS) is a non-profit organization registered under Societies Registration Act, SPS has been established in 2004. SPS has been working in Bihar’s three district –Madhubani, Darbhanga and Supaul in various fields. As a part of one of its flagship project SPS is looking for formation of an FPO regarding which following attributes are required:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Formation of FPO
2.Capacity building of Board of Directors.
3. Preparation of Business development plan.
4. Market Study, analysis and market linkage
5.. Reporting and documentation
6. Any other work as required by FPO and organization.
Qualification & Experience:
1. B.Sc /M. Sc in fishery science/ Horticulture/, MBA in Agri-Business Management,/ Marketing
2. Willingness to work at the grass root level
3. Be very energetic and have self-learning abilities with flexible working hours Essential Quality:
Mandatory requirement:-2-4 years of working experience in FPO promotion or relevant experience in FPO formation.
Remuneration: Rs 16000/- Per month including travel. .
We encourage gender-neutral approach and women candidates are asked to apply for this position.
Apply within 30th June 2023 with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact ,M:-9430509449.
Applicants with relevant experience are most likely to be contacted for the interview. Immediate joining for the position is preferred. Last date to apply is 5th July, 2023.
Location: Madhubani, Bihar