Organisation: GOOD NEWS INDIA
Qualification and Experience:
•Tally is Most.
• Commerce Graduate
• Should have 2-3 years of Experience in Accounting Work.
• Be responsible for all financial management like, expenditure, over expenses and cashbook maintenance.
• Experience in Budgeting and Auditing of the Oragnisation
• Strong computer skills with familiarity with Microsoft Office and accounting software Like Tally.
• Knowledge of FCRA funds and should know about FCRA Rules and Regulations. Knowledge of Utilizing FCRA funds in an Oragnisation.
• Experience of working with teams
• Should have good writing and communication skills in English and Hindi and ability to communicate with Chairman/Founder
• Ensure timely submission of financial reports to the Chairman/Founder
• Ensure of maintaining proper bills and Voucher at the Projects/ Dream Center.
Candidates meeting the above requirements may send their application including a cover letter describing their suitability for this position and an updated Cv with at least two references to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest and no later than 30th June 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha