Project Coordinator & Chief Functionary
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Maintain updated records of all project-related financial transactions under the project as per the budget.
2. Submit all bills and vouchers as per the defined format to the funder and the CA.
3. Prepare utilization reports and expenditure statements/reports and get it approved by the chief functionary.
4. Support in Audit
5. Generate reports as specified by the funding agency using accounting software.
6. Maintain the advance and bill book as per the financial policy.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Minimum 1-year experience in accounting, procurement, and administration, preferably with a non-governmental organization at a field location is required.
2. Graduate degree in accounting and finance or equivalent.
3. Knowledge of MS-excel, Tally, and familiarity with computerized accounting systems would be required.
4. Accuracy and strong computation skills along with strong numerical and written skills
5. Minimum 2 experience working with young people and diverse geographies.
6. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
1. Positive attitude and empathetic
2. Adaptable, flexible, proactive, and innovative.
3. Should have own vehicle and laptop/ smartphone or computer
4. Willingness to abide by Yeh Ek Soch Foundation’s Code of Conduct and child protection policy.
The remuneration is based on the candidate’s experience.
Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th June 2023 at the latest.
Also, mention the subject line “Application for the post of ……”
Location: Baripada, Mayurbhanj, Odisha