Sofia is looking for a suitable candidate for its livelihoods-based programme in North-East Delhi. The programme provides skill training courses i.e. Digital Marketing and Customer Relationships & Sales for youth. The Centre In-charge would be responsible for the smooth functioning of the training centre, providing managerial and logistic support apart from running the livelihoods programme for youth.
Professional competencies and personal attributes:
• A post graduate degree in social work/public relations.
• Should have relevant and practical experience of working on skill development and livelihoods programme (minimum 3 years).
• Strong writing skill in English is must.
• Good communication skill both in Hindi and English is required.
• Should have working knowledge of MS Office, Power Point and Excel.
• The candidate should be a good team worker.
• Willing to work under pressure and on deadlines.
- Provide support to the team in carrying out activities related to community mobilization enrolment of trainees, skill training and job placement.
- Coordinate, manage and liaise with trainees, faculty members, organizations, employers and government departments.
- Monitor and analyze issues related to mobilization, skill training and developing entrepreneurship on a daily basis.
- Write monthly, quarterly and annual reports, and other publications related to project.
- Organize meetings and public events.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in development sector
Salary: As per experience
Application: Interested candidates can send in their CV by 5th July 2023 with two references indicating notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating ‘Centre In-charge for Skill Development and Livelihoods Programme’.
Location: Yamuna Vihar, Delhi