• Coordinate & liaise with various Govt Departments, NGOs & institutions for providing skill development trainings, placement, and business development for returnee migrant workers.
• Support returnee migrant workers and families to access and benefit from various social welfare schemes and skill development trainings.
• Counsel the foreign job aspirants/ prospective international migrants on safe & legal migration processes
• Ensure coordination for smooth running of MRC centres in 3 districts, provide monitoring and handholding support to MRC teams.
• Overall project management, planning, implementation, and monitoring of the MRC centres
• Conduct monthly review meetings with MRC staff across 3 districts, on project progress.
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Identify opportunities and networks to sustain the MRCs beyond the pilot period.
• Routine documentation of evidence from the implementation of MRCs, to be made use for future programming.
• Documentation of process, best practices, monthly and quarterly progress reports, meeting minutes, data analysis & research reports generation etc.
• Create & maintain digital database and ensure data confidentiality.
• Maintain confidentiality and ensure the privacy of migrants.
• Development of communication/IEC materials for MRC
• Postgraduate/graduate in Social Work, Sociology, Population Studies, Rural Development, or a related field. Passionate candidates from a diverse background working in the development sector are also eligible.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an NGO or Govt. Sector, experience in skill trainings coordination and international migration is desirable.
• Should be competent in the use of computers, mobile app-based services or surveys and have adequate knowledge on the internet.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with an ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Telugu, and Hindi.
• Excellent documentation and reporting skills
• Must be a team player and able to network with various stakeholders.
• Strong planning, organizational and capacity-building skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to travel
Job nature for all jobs: On contract basis till November 2023.
How to Apply:
Suitable and interested candidates may submit their resumes with a one-page cover letter to Sr. Lissy Joseph, Chairperson (NWWT) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana