We have 1 post of outreach worker. Preference given to female candidate.
12thpass preferably with 1 year experience at district level programmes related to health, HIV/AIDS, livelihood, rural development, microfinance etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good Computer skill (MS Word, PPT and Excel)
• Strong communication skills and good listening skills
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working
• At least 20 days field visit required.
• Identify the networks (Social and Sexual) of “at risk” clients by visits to that area
• Identify clients who are not yet tested or require repeat testing after some interval.
• Map out the area for conducting camps for Community Based Screening in consultations with the community members and nearby TIs
• Refer at risk communities to ICTC/DSRC/ART centre for repeat testing/ access services
• Ensure at least 20 days of field visits in a month to assigned areas and to the nearest preferred providers, ICTCs/DSRC/OST where the referrals are made.
• Assist in the implementation of IEC activities and display of IEC material including placement of hoarding wall painting as per the programme.
• Prepare monthly action plan for the site, ensure supply of HIV Screening Kits, STI/RTI Kits, OST medic condoms, lubricants, BCC materials adequately for each site.
• Identify community volunteers who will support these activities in the field.
• Meeting with important stakeholders in the area to mobilize their support for the communities.
• Assist in advocacy meeting/ sensitization with stakeholder to address the responses related to communities’ access to health care facilities, social protection/entitlements, and addressing stigma and discrimination.
• Assist SSS Coordinator in reporting of quality data and information in SOCH
• Report good practices observed in the field.
• Assist in programme evaluation process.
Preference should be given to local candidate.
Honorarium: 10500/- Per month
Travel:1500/- per month
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra