ETASHA Society is hiring for the position of Development Counsellor
ETASHA Society, a Not-for-profit organization, which is focused on preparing adolescents and youth from underprivileged communities for income generation and employment in the future, is looking for a Development Counsellor for an Adolescent Well-being and Success Project in a school in Delhi-NCR.
The core responsibility of the Development Counsellor will be on Skill Development, Confidence Building, Career Guidance and Counselling of School Students. The role involves:
1. Conducting Career Guidance and Life Skills Development Programs:
• Conducting Workshops, Seminars and Training Programs for students and orientation programs and supportive sessions for teachers and parents
• Ensuring high quality training
2. Content Development and updating existing TLM:
• Developing and updating content on Life Skills, Career Guidance and counselling
• Reading extensively and adding to the Careers Library
• Assisting in development of new Life Skills programs and workshops
• Writing anonymous case histories for Funder Reports, Website and Media
3. Counselling and Mentoring students
• In the face-to-face format
• Online through Keh Dalo Helpline
4. Coordinating with schools
a. Getting permissions from school principals and coordinating with School coordinator to schedule Life skills sessions & Career Guidance Workshops as required
b. Ensuring room allocation and availability of school resources required for conducting the sessions
c. Ensuring availability of relevant teaching-learning material
d. Documenting attendance and progress of students, maintaining data and reporting on the outcome of workshops to schools/ NGOs and funders
You are the person we are looking for if you are:
• Passionate about helping adolescents and youth from under-served communities live a productive life with self-respect and dignity.
• Believe that emotional health and well-being are critical to living a productive life
• Compassionate in dealing with people and are an empathetic listener.
• Have experience of Participatory and Interactive Methodologies.
• We pay between Rs.20,000/ – Rs.25,000/- per month, depending upon skills and experience. PF, ESI and other benefits will be available as per rules.
Know more about us though our website – www.etashasociety.org and our social media sites. If interested, please email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of email id, current address, current salary, 3 references from people familiar with your work and time-frame of joining, if selected.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana