Position: Project Associate
Reporting To: Program Coordinator
Project Location: Indore & surrounding areas (Madhya Pradesh)
About the Organization:
ARCH (Advanced Resource Centre for Humanitarian) Development Foundation is a non-profit organization (registered as Section 8) headquartered in Vadodara working towards development activities mainly focused on education, women empowerment, skill and livelihood and financial literacy to name a few. We are working in states like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu. For further information, visit our website- www.archfoundation.in
About the Program:
The project focuses on working with the migrant children to address & overcome problems of the dropouts by connecting them with education through study centres near to their vicinity & placing them into mainstream education. Focus areas of the program are:
• Opening study centre in the proximity of the areas where children from target group are living.
• Providing bridge course that touch upon basic life skills, democratic values, and learning competencies with assessment & evaluation techniques.
• Increase the involvement of parents in the process of learning and growth of their children.
• Enrolling children in the mainstream education.
• Engage with individuals & community groups in/ nearby project locations to identify local interests, needs & ways to achieve the project objectives.
• Promoting & setting up of educational study centres to encourage & influence the process of learning among the target groups.
• Assist in planning, developing systems & processes concerning the project on the field with the support of the team.
• Liaising with the local key stakeholders, government authorities to strengthen the implementation of program of the organization.
• Undertake periodical visits to project places to monitor, review and extend required steps for implementation of the project.
• Support the team in preparation of required resource materials to ensure quality alignment of the projects with responsibility to deliver the same as per the requirement.
• Provide documentation support to the organization - reports, documentation, and other organizational documents.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to your immediate supervisor.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of Hindi & English language. Candidates with knowledge of local language shall be preferred.
• Willingness to travel on the field extensively.
• Should have a two-wheeler of their own.
• Knowledge and understanding on issues related to education and community.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
• Ability to meet the reporting deadlines.
Qualification: Post-graduate in social work/education studies or relevant field from a recognized university. However, candidates with degrees in other disciplines can also apply only if they have relevant experience.
Experience: Minimum experience of at least 1-2 years in implementation of education programs in the development sector.
Position Availability: Immediate
Salary: The salary shall commensurate with the experience & performance during the interview.
Interested candidates can apply with their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as “Project Associate- Indore Location.”
P.S.: Only the shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh