Position Name ASSISTANT SECRETARY
Position Type Full Time (shift duties)
Organization YWCA of Delhi
Department Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur Shelter Home (RKAK)
Location Ashoka Road, New Delhi, INDIA
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY
A leading NGO/ ecumenical organization, YWCA of Delhi established in 1912 and is affiliated to the world YWCA through the National Body, YWCA of India, based in Delhi. YWCA of Delhi has projects and programs through which it provides safe places to working women and has working women’s Hostels, shelter homes, has vocational training institutes, engages in advocacy for gender justice, promotes child rights, works towards ending violence against women and empowering them while creating awareness about their individual rights.
Looking for a female candidate who can provide care and support to the residents /inmates and ensures a safe and secure place of stay.
Qualification and Skills
• Graduate (Preferably BSW) with good communication (Written & Verbal)
• Computer skills required
• Working experience of 2-3 years preferably in similar profile
• Ability to work with women in distress
• Team Player skills
• Ability to with stand stress (handing residents)
• Follow all related guidelines of admission procedure and discharge at Shelter Home are followed
• Liaisoning with Police, Hospital, NGO etc. regarding the inmates of shelter home.
• Maintenance of Documents
• Keeping records of the residents/ Maintenance of all files of residents
• Maintaining Registers
• Ensuring cleanliness / security of the premises
• Attending to Resident’s welfare / needs
• Maintaining stock of all consumables items
• Addressing to any concerns or issues residents may have and communicating these to leadership or administration
• Making arrangements for vocational & informal education and participating in resident’s activities as per their need and interest, including creating activities to engage them
• Addressing any concerns residents may have with fellow residents and acting as a moderator to solve any problems
• Assisting the Head of Department in all her duties
Note : Interested Candidates can apply by sending their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 29th June 2023.
While applying, please mention the position applied for.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Delhi, Delhi