National Workers Welfare Trust
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for multiple positions to work in a Migration Resource Centre & Psycho-social helpline in Hyderabad.
About NWWT: National Workers Welfare Trust (NWWT) was initiated in 1998 and works with unorganised labour with particular attention to women/ domestic workers, migrant workers, also working in the field of child rights. NWWT has worked with many national and international organisations on the problems of migration.
Presently, NWWT is collaborating with IOM & TOMCOM in operationalizing Migrant Resource Centres and related services to prospective migrants and returnee migrants in Telangana, towards which contract-based staff vacancies are open.
Helpline Assistant cum Accountant (1 position, Remuneration: Rs.20,000/- Per Month) Job Profile:
• Maintaining the attendance of the teammates
• Processing the salaries of the teammates
• Maintaining the infrastructural requirements of the helpline
• Coordination with vendors as per the need
• Maintaining and processing all the invoices of the vendors
• Manage the centre’s records, inventory, and supplies.
• The candidate must possess at least bachelor’s degree in commerce or relevant discipline.
• 2 -3-year experience of handling finance & accounts
• Good administrative skills to manage the work.
• Good budgeting and accounting skills
• Proficiency of handling Tally, MS word and Excel
Job nature for all jobs: On contract basis till November 2023.
How to Apply:
Suitable and interested candidates may submit their resumes with a one-page cover letter to Sr. Lissy Joseph, Chairperson (NWWT) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply before 23rd June 2023
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana