Name of the Post: Accounts Officer (Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- Per Month)
Job Description: Will be responsible for budgeting, accounting, donor reporting, donor disbursement requests, project and statutory audits, banking operations, cash management, safeguarding organisational interests at all times and maintaining the highest standards of accuracy, integrity and efficiency in all finance and accounts related operations.
• Ensure that all day-to-day financial transactions are correctly and timely validated and entered in the books of accounts.
• To plan and monitor the cash flows of the organisation and ensure availability of funds for all projects.
• Review and monitor budget versus actual expenditure and make appropriate recommendations based on the review
• Manage payments to vendors and employees
• Preparation of BRS and other relevant reports
• Provide monthly budget comparison reports to Donors and preparation of utilization certificate and submission to donors
• Conducting internal audit and visit to field offices for verification and validation
• Maintain compliance tracker, plan, and ensure all compliances are met well before the due date.
• Prepare Quarterly and Annual financials as per FCRA and Income Tax act, prepare schedules for statutory audits and co-ordinate with Auditors for Annual Audit.
• Any other work that may be assigned as per the need and requirement of the organisation.
• The candidate must possess at least bachelor’s degree in commerce or relevant discipline.
• 3-5 year experience of handling finance & accounts
• Good administrative skills to manage the work.
• Good budgeting and accounting skills
• Proficiency of handling Tally, MS word and Excel
• Well versed with, GST, FCRA act and rules. Working experience in handling of foreign grants / FEMA regulations and PFMS portal.
• Expertise in preparation and finalization of Monthly and Annual accounts, Preparation of Audit schedules and Co-Ordinate with Auditor.
Job nature for all jobs: On contract basis till November 2023.
How to Apply:
Suitable and interested candidates may submit their resumes with a one-page cover letter to Sr. Lissy Joseph, Chairperson (NWWT) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana