About the Program:
Ashayen runs community based learning centers (Aama Pathsala) for the children for meeting the gaps in their learning and aspiration. It provides coaching, extra-curricular training, life skill education, adolescent health and hygiene awareness for holistic growth of children. All the children are enrolled in Govt. schools and provided a dynamic space for their learning and growth.
Major duties and responsibilities:
• Teaching children from class One to class Ten.
• Design effective lesson plan and playful learning material.
• Design community learning center and manage classroom material.
• Productively navigate the curriculum.
• Carry out and implement the set activities as per the Goal and Objectives of Aama Pathsala Programme;
• Coordinate with community stakeholders to develop community Participation for enabling a healthy atmosphere for children.
• To maintain and update the baseline data/ information, performance chart, monthly activity report, digital data collection, children profile etc. periodically for the assigned centers.
• Attending SMC meetings and coordinate with School principals and class teachers for helping children in their academic performances.
• Manage and coordinate all the activities of community center in daily basis;
Qualification and Experiences:
• The candidate should be a Graduate with teaching experience
• Candidates having CT and B.Ed qualification are preferred
• Experience with relevant sector is desirable.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill in Odia and English;
• Working knowledge on computer skills (Spreadsheets, Online Meeting, Internet, MS-Office) is desirable.
• Strong willingness to work in field and communities
• Basic knowledge on Digital platform
• Interest to work with children
• Open to multi-task work
10 - 12K per month based on the qualification and experience. Travel allowance will be provided as per organization policy
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications with a Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidate will be intimated for the interview.
Last Date for receiving application: 7th July, 2023
To know more details regarding us: www.ashayen.org
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha