• Adapt proactively and supportive working relationships with internal team and external partners
• Maintain professional confidentiality at all times
• Participate in formal training events as directed
• Ability to undertake field travels
Skills and Competencies Required
• Organizational planning
• Excellent Verbal & written communication
• Work well in team context
• Able to work under pressure
• Accurate and timely reporting
• Adapt to changing environment
• Demonstrate sectoral expertise
• Individual planning skills
• PG or graduate in Mgmt, IT, IIT, medical, social work, technical qualification from any discipline.
• High proficiency in computer skills, fluency in English, Local state language and spoken Hindi will be highly desirable.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in development sector.
• Ability to liaise with high level Govt officials, media to last mile school mgmt. and teachers.
• Should be able to travel within the state at short notices.
Compensation: On par with development sector. Minimum 1 year commitment required, Male / Female, willing to join in 15 days’ time
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha