We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our organization as a Program Co-ordinator: Orissa. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the program. The Program Co-ordinator will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the center, managing resources, coordinating schedules, and delivering high-quality output of programs.
This position requires a strong combination of leadership skills, training expertise, and organizational abilities who has worked in mid-management level.
Key responsibilities will include:
1) Maintain and ensure day to day operations of the program.
2) Manage facility maintenance, including cleanliness, safety, and security measures.
3) Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and maintenance personnel as needed.
4) Maintain inventory of training materials, equipment, and supplies, and order replacements when necessary.
5) Report on progress of the program and provide guidance during training periods
6) Apply various types of media into development and deliver such as Audio, Video, Computer and other print and non-print media to enhance training products and services.
7) Ensure that training products are technically accurate and matched appropriately to target group.
8) Conduct gender sessions/ and other value-added sessions.
9) Supervise and coordinate the activities of trainers and support staff.
10) Collaborate with the management team to implement strategic initiatives and achieve performance targets.
11) Maintain accurate records of participant attendance, program progress, and performance. Documentation and record keeping in MIS.
12) Any other program related work assigned by the upper management.
BSW, MSW Management or equivalent that justify the post.
A minimum of 4 - 7 years’ experience in training, enterprise development mid-level management (for a minimum of 2-3 years).
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English, Hindi and Oriya (candidates for Orrisa positions)
Self-motivate and organised
Good track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or training credentials.
We will appreciate if Female candidates and candidates from LGBTQIA+ community come forward and apply.
Remuneration – 25000.00 + TA ( As per Actuals) per month.
Interested candidates can share their resume with cover letter on to; firstname.lastname@example.org CC: email@example.com with the subject-
“ Application for the post of Program Co-ordinator : Orissa”
Last date to apply is 8th July 2023 Tentitive date of joining – 17th July 2023