Job Title – Admin Assistant
Qualification & Experience - Graduation with 4-5 years’ experience. Preferably in Development Sector
CTC – Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Location – Base location Noida. The job involves travelling to different parts of PAN India
• Assist Program team in setting up of different centers.
• Execution of work as directed by management
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines.
• Responsible for inventory and stock.
• Handle basic billing procedures.
• Taking quotations from the market etc.
• Assisting management in Audit.
• Arrangement for Board Meetings
Essential Skills Required:
• Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
• Effective communication skills
Interested candidates can send their application along CV by email to email@example.com by 20th July 2023
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh