Project Co-Ordinator (Agriculture) is required to do work in several Villages in Hoshiarpur District (Punjab), Co-ordinate with the team members for water efficient agriculture.
Responsibilities and Duties: -
# Leadership qualities, responsible to handle all Project related work.
# Ability to do Co-ordinate, field activities, for Agriculture, water conservation, watershed management, soil conservation project.
# Pro-active timely delivery of project related reports and documents.
# Good Personality & Ability to do Liaison with community & local administration for effective management.
# Positive, accepting, Supporting attitude towards other team members for project & field related work.
# Project related works to be done in villages of Hoshiarpur district of Punjab.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications: -
* Must have Degree in Agriculture.
* Must have a two-wheeler to move freely in the village/s.
* Ability to move freely and independently in villages.
* Excellent communication & people skills.
* Ability to speak & understand local language, used in villages, i.e., Punjabi, English, Hindi.
* Must have 1 or 2 years of working Experience (in fields).
Location: Hoshiarpur, Punjab